Ranjan Raj is an Indian actor. He is a Hindi actor who mainly appears in Hindi tv-series and movies. Ranjan is best known for playing Meena in “Kota Factory“. His first acting role was in the short film “Shuruaat Ka Interval”.
Ranjan Raj was born on 18 May 1994 and brought up in Arwal, Bihar, India. He then moved to Mumbai to pursue higher education. His school is not known. For his graduation, he attended IIT Bombay. Ranjan dropped out of IIT Bombay and didn’t complete his graduation. Ranjan is from a Hindu family. Ranjan has a brother, Krishna Kumar Raj.
Surprisingly, his first movie was “Shuruaat Ka Interval”. Ranjan Raj was a ticket inspector in this movie. He also played interesting roles in the short films “Interval 3D”, “Lots of Love” and “The Monetisation”. Ranjan also appeared in the 2019 movie “Chhichhore” with actor Sushant Singh Rajput. He played the role of Abhimanyu Rathore in this movie. Ranjan looks amazing in his web series, “Kota Factory”, by Unacademy & TVF. This web series also features Jitendra Kumar and Mayur More. He was also praised for his role in Balmukund Meena’s Tamilian Boy. Ranjan, a Bihari, finds it difficult to play this role. He did justice to his character.
Some Interesting Facts About Raj Ranjan
- Ranjan Raj became famous for his role as Meena in the Kota Factory series.
- From his childhood, he wanted to be an actor. He performed his first stage play in 4th standard.
- He is an avid animal lover.
- His first acting experience was in a play on stage. He played the role of Sudama.
- He actively participates in many cultural programs at his school.
- He learned how to prepare for the IIT Entrance Examination at K. Singh Vision Classes, Patna.
- He began his Bollywood career in 2016 with the film “Rustom”
- In 2017, He played Ranjan in the TVF Series “Bisht, please!”
- He was a security guard in Symphony cooler’s 2019 TV commercial.
- He also appeared in a Rajasthani Film “Chidi Balla”
- He is a regular social media user, posting videos and photos frequently to his accounts.
Ranjan Raj’s Quick Biography
|Birth Place||Arwal, Bihar, India|
|Known from||Shuruaat Ka Interval|
|Home Town||Arwal, Bihar, India|
|Education Qualification||B.Tech. Drop Out|
|Brother||Krishna Kumar Raj|
Ranjan Raj’s Images