Krishna Kaul is an Indian television actor. He is well-known among young viewers. He is best known for his role in the Zee TV serial “Kumkum Bhagya“. However, he rose to fame with Punchbeat. He was also a contestant in “MTV Roadies Real Heroes”.
Krishna Kaul was born on October 16, 1997 in Jammu Kashmir and raised in Delhi. His parents, Anil Kaul and Veena Kaul are members of the Hindu Pandit family. Kashish is his older sister. His homeland is Delhi, but he’s living in Mumbai at the moment. Krishna attended Greenfields Public School in Delhi, and he also completed his bachelor’s degree in journalism and mass communication at Amity University.
Krishna began his career on a web series called “Punchbeat”, where he played a negative role on ALT BALAJI. His good looks and macho style made him immensely famous. His recognition came from the “PunchBeat” show. He made his debut on “PunchBeat”, but it was “Roadies Real Heroes” where he really got noticed. He also made his debut in Zee TV’s most viewed show “Kumkum Bhagya”. He played the important character of Ranbir Kohli in the show. Fans like the chemistry of Krishna Kaul and Mugdha Chaphekar as Ranbir and Prachi and they give the couple #Pranbir = Prachi and Ranbir. Currently, Krishna has succeeded in making his place among the other celebrities.
Here are some facts about Krishna Kaul
- Although his parents wanted him to become a doctor or engineer, he decided to pursue his dream of being an actor.
- He was also featured in numerous television commercials.
- Krishna is close to his mother. He talks to her every day and shares all of his experiences with her.
- Zee Rishtey Award was given to him for Favorite Nayi Jodi Award.
- He’s also an excellent cook.
- Krishna Kaul’s Instagram account has a huge fan following and is very active on social media platforms.
Krishna Kaul’s Quick Biography
|Birth Place||Jammu Kashmir, India|
|Home Town||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Known|
|School||Greenfields Public School, Delhi|
|Education Qualification||Bachelors in Journalism and Mass Communication|
Krishna Kaul Images