Ayesha Singh is an Indian actress who portrays Sai Joshi in StarPlus’s show “Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin,” and played Reena in the movie “Adrishya.”
Ayesha Singh was born on 19 June 1996 in Mumbai, Maharashtra and raised in Agra, Uttar Pradesh. She went to St. Patrick’s School, Agra, and later attended St. Patrick’s Junior College, Agra. She completed her law degree at SNDT Women’s University Law School in Mumbai, Juhu Campus. She is a qualified lawyer who decided to become an actor after leaving her law career. Her brother’s name is Vishvendra Singh.
Ayesha Singh first appeared on television in 2015 as Ratti Sinha in “Doli Armaano Ki.” Later, she joined “Zindagi Abhi Baaki Hai Mere Ghost” as Amy D’Costa on Life OK. She made her Bollywood debut in 2017 with “Adrishya,” playing the role of Reena.
She is currently playing the leading role of Sai Joshi along with co-stars Neil Bhatt and Aishwarya Sharma in “Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Mei” on StarPlus since October 2020. This show is one of the most popular TV serials of all. The audience likes the chemistry of Neil Bhatt and Ayesha Singh as Sai and Virat and the fans give them the hashtag “#Sairat.”
Some lesser-known facts about Ayesha Singh
- Ayesha Singh, an Indian actress and model, is best known for her roles in the television series “Zindgi Abhi Baki Hai mere Ghost” (2016) and the film “Adrishya” (2017). She starred as the lead female protagonist in “Ghum hai Kisi Ke Pyar Meiin,” a television series that she hosted in 2020.
- Ayesha Singh, a lawyer, turned actress. She said in an interview that her parents initially hesitated to let Ayesha pursue a career as an actress because no one in her family has ever made a career working in media.
- She is passionate about cooking and posts many photos on Instagram while cooking.
- Ayesha is a storyteller. Ayesha participated in “Jashn-e-Qalam,” a storytelling event that celebrated the 100 th Birth anniversary of Academy Award-winning writer Amrita Pritam.
- She is not only an actor, but she also loves music. She posts videos to her Instagram account often while singing and playing the guitar.
- In 2020, she starred in “Gum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Meiin,” in which her role as Sai Joshi was one of the female protagonists.
Ayesha Singh’s Quick Biography
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Known from||Gum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin|
|Home Town||Agra, Uttar Pradesh|
|School||St. Patrick’s Junior College, Agra|
|College/University||SNDP Women’s University’s Law School, Mumbai|
|Education Qualification||Law Education|
Ayesha Singh’s Images